Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your computer.
Your funds can be recovered from a secret phrase.
Electrum is fast, because it uses servers that index the Bitcoin blockchain.
You can export your private keys and use them in other Bitcoin clients.
Electrum servers are decentralized and redundant. Your wallet is never down.
Electrum Wallet verifies all the transactions in your history using SPV.
Keep your private keys offline, and go online with a watching-only wallet.
Split the permission to spend your coins between several wallets.
Electrum supports third-party plugins: Multisig services, Hardware wallets, etc.
- The documentation is hosted on docs.electrum.org
- Documentation: http://electrum.readthedocs.org
- IRC channel: #electrum channel on Freenode
- Report bugs, request features, help with development: electrum page on GitHub
- Localization: https://crowdin.net/project/electrum
- You can ask questions on bitcointalk.org
- As well as on Reddit
- Official announcements are made on Twitter
Electrum was created by Thomas Voegtlin in
Since then, various developers have contributed to its source code.
Developers with Github write access
ImpressumThis website is hosted by Electrum Technologies GmbH
Electrum Technologies was founded by Thomas Voegtlin in 2013.
Its mission is to develop, package and distribute Electrum software, and to provide services to Bitcoin users and businesses.
AddressElectrum Technologies GmbH
10999 Berlin - Germany